Our class is 2h0t4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our class is 2h0t4u

In this forum you can do all kinds of stuff...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learn Italian and other Languages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
filia
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Learn Italian and other Languages Empty
PostSubject: Learn Italian and other Languages   Learn Italian and other Languages Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 10:18 pm

Very nice site, I love it! I wonder if somebody could help me finding good language reference for learning. I am very much interested in Italian Language, nowadays it is very advantageous to learn other languages such as Italian. I found these studiare inglese londra, cursos ingles inglaterra, and Italian language courses. They’re very useful for beginners, as I go along visiting the sites I noticed that I learn a little step by step. Also try apprendre langue etrangere a l'ecole de langue, really helps me communicate well. I already informed all my buddies online and as of now I’m so excited to share it with you guys. Investing your mind is a good idea in reaching other people through communication skills.
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Learn Italian and other Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learn Italian and other Languages   Learn Italian and other Languages Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 8:32 pm

Excuse the Rudeness but Who tha hell are you?
Back to top Go down

Learn Italian and other Languages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our class is 2h0t4u :: Everything interesting in school :: Teachers^^-
Jump to: