Our class is 2h0t4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our class is 2h0t4u

In this forum you can do all kinds of stuff...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mme mercier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David
David

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-03-10

mme mercier Empty
PostSubject: mme mercier   mme mercier Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:50 pm

well i have a teacher to complain about! Our french teacher... mme mercier... Mad
Crazy, stupid, 50 year old no life teacher.... Shes so annoying... maybe not to everyone but to me Shocked ...I just can't wait till next year to not see her anymore....
Back to top Go down
Admin
GOD
GOD
Admin

Number of posts : 40

mme mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: mme mercier   mme mercier Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:53 pm

David wrote:
well i have a teacher to complain about! Our french teacher... mme mercier... Mad
Crazy, stupid, 50 year old no life teacher.... Shes so annoying... maybe not to everyone but to me Shocked ...I just can't wait till next year to not see her anymore....
Shes pretty wierd with her stupid lame laugh but sometimes shes ok to people. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://class204.niceboard.com
iSecks
iSecks

Male
Number of posts : 167

mme mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: mme mercier   mme mercier Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 7:46 pm

lol shes a BITCH!!!@@ WHYI COULD START A FLAMING POST ON HER!!!!! Reason: She makes us do extra work like when we have to read those crappy books of hers shes like: Vous DEVEZ surligner votre roman bla bla bla , If we talk a teensy bitsy too much she keeps us in class for a few mins i swear next time she does that if david gets outta class im floowing him Cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and fuck that if she tries to stop us!!!! well just push her aside tongue
Back to top Go down
cwemefouette
mage lvl.1
mage lvl.1
cwemefouette

Female
Number of posts : 15

mme mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: mme mercier   mme mercier Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 7:59 pm

Shes so dumb she like thinks every girls in the class are lesbos... I hate her she just like have no life like almost all are teachers. and cuz she mad us read the trois mousquetaires and we had to all underline it ! It was so boring.!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.--savethelast-kiwi.piczo.com
iSecks
iSecks

Male

mme mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: mme mercier   mme mercier Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 8:01 pm

So true Very Happy if only Mme. Mercier could read that I bet that would make her realize that shes a bitch
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

mme mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: mme mercier   mme mercier Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 10:39 pm

Looks like i'm not the only one to not like her! cheers
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

mme mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: mme mercier   mme mercier Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 10:41 pm

Dont worry, We ALL support u in hating her i hope
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

mme mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: mme mercier   mme mercier Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:09 pm

iSecks wrote:
Dont worry, We ALL support u in hating her i hope
You hope... I know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mme mercier Empty
PostSubject: Re: mme mercier   mme mercier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mme mercier
Page 1 of 1