Our class is 2h0t4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our class is 2h0t4u

In this forum you can do all kinds of stuff...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
GOD
GOD
Admin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Empty
PostSubject: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:00 pm

Fuck it makes me mad!! thinking about Mme Mercier giving us so much work and exams!!!
Makes me think of Mr chuong that think we only have math in school to worry about!!!

Well fuck both of them ill do like Mr masse said... when i grow up and finish all my diplomas ill show them the finger!!! MUHAHAHA Twisted Evil Exclamation

For people who were in our class last year Mr chuong was the fucked up teacher that we had for math(making us study everyday and suprise exams every week)
Back to top Go down
https://class204.niceboard.com
iSecks
iSecks

Male
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:22 pm

True True Very true

Lol at the end when e get our diplomas, Im gonna go into Mme.Mercier's classroom and shove ALL her stuff on the ground to piss her off then fun away!!!
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male
Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:50 pm

Why when you get your diplomacy thing... why not at the end of this year Very Happy I'm with you! cheers
Back to top Go down
David_The_Nerd
Administrator
Administrator
David_The_Nerd

Male
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 3:05 pm

mme mercier is a b!tch but chuong is OK
because he doesn't give a damn if u work well---or appear to work well.....Smile
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 3:16 pm

David wrote:
Why when you get your diplomacy thing... why not at the end of this year Very Happy I'm with you! cheers

Cuz if I do it at the end of the year, Next year when theres gonna be Open House Ill do benevolat and shes gonna kill meh

Also, She can contact Lasalle to send me to Lachine so she can kill meh

Soo if i do it a the end of sec5 I wont be EVER seeing her AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Right.... but i say it's to far away... I want to do it at the end of this year... -__- ...
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:20 pm

lol do it if u want ill do too but this year she wont see my face >.> At sec 5 ill show mysefl and shel be lik ah its one of my od tudents Alexander im like yeah guess what i gradutaed and guess what too I F**CKING HATE U b******** *CENSORED CUZ IT MIGHT CUZ DEPRESION* ****** Then I TKE ALL HER StUFF AND F8CK I TO THE GROUND MUSHSHAHHAhAhA
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:22 pm

Ahah! XD I say shes going to have that trouble 2 times, once me 2nd time you XD
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:25 pm

lol i do the last day of school u do at lunch!
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:11 pm

iSecks wrote:
lol i do the last day of school u do at lunch!
at lunch... you crazy... I'll do it right after you do it XD well after she picks everything up... but i'll do worst ill put her desk upside down XD
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:29 pm

LOL YEA THATLL BE NICE!1! lol you do realise that if the teachers come here theyll kill ya cuz ur name is written and not mine^^
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:45 pm

Right... who would give the site to a teacher -__- .... and if a teacher does come on this site... he/she would go to the teachers section to see what we wrote about him/her and then figure out that he/she's not suposed to be here so he/she wont look at the rest of the posts XD
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 5:19 pm

lol that IS true ill write a warning for teachrz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong   Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mme Mercier and Mr Chuong
Page 1 of 1