Our class is 2h0t4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our class is 2h0t4u

In this forum you can do all kinds of stuff...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iSecks
iSecks

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-03-10

tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny Empty
PostSubject: tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny   tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 5:45 pm

Well this TUT is decidated to danney. His life sucks bals so ill give him advices on how to improve. Also this guide is for the ppeople like danny.

1. Dont swear that much, do not swear that much like if u see a friend dont say hi bitch. just say somehting like hey, sup. Also normal gurls dont like ppl that swear TOO much a few is fine but if you dont stop doin that gurls wont like ya

2. be friendly to people: dont say fuck off, or fuck you when people when they ask u for something give em sometimes and if for some reasons u dont want/ cant say something like sorry man i cant or something that woont hurt their feelings or make em mad and punch ya

3. this is something danney doenst need to read cuz he has friends, If your a reject, dont just stay in your corner and Swear on how much life sucks. Accept peoples friendship. People wont just come here and become your frriend if you dont do nothin or if yo dont talk to em when they try to engage a conversation with u

4. Do not dishonore yourself too much. A few times can be funny but too much just gets annoying like for danney. Mihai= danny ur cool! danney= no im not! hobos can't be cool<-- no offence

5. Dont go provoking people for notin, be respectul. Example of what not to do Craven= ah jai mal dormi hie soir DAnney= haha ta coucher ak ton frere pis il ta enculer trop fort
craven *punches * danny Danney* punches* craveen back. instead of that just say somethig likr ah ouais comment sa??

if danney folow at least 2~3 of these rulz ppeople will stop hating him that much.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Danny
Hobo Loser
Hobo Loser
Danny

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny   tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 6:14 pm

its not nice Crying or Very sad but i dont care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img149/8981/catwgun5sf.gif
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny   tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 6:15 pm

right... u realy should reconsider making it better..
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male
Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny   tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 7:48 pm

No but seriously Danny this is true... and you should folow that if you want to succeed later... but if you don't want to have a wife later and not be accepted by people... continu like that....
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny   tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 3:55 pm

lol danny: SELIBATAIRE FOR LIFE!!!

me: idiot...
Future Wife: lets secks!
me: yay!
danny: omfg im gettin horny oh shit i fergot im selibataire -_-
me: sucker
Me; Oh yea!
future wife: ooo
danny: ahhh i want secks T.T
me: too bad ur gay
danny: i shoulda listenned to ya!!
me: told ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny   tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tutorial on how to get a better life if ur like danny
Page 1 of 1