Our class is 2h0t4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our class is 2h0t4u

In this forum you can do all kinds of stuff...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said

Go down 
+2
David
Mihai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mihai
mage lvl.1
mage lvl.1
Mihai

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-11

M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Empty
PostSubject: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 3:56 pm

LOL FACE IS HES JUST A RETARD. like wahta fucking moron rofl and he doesnt fuckign know wth hes talking about . imo just a plain retard and incompetent fucker ^^ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i can go on all day but im just too lazy ^^
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:07 pm

That guy! Wtf does he want from us! Ugly, looks gey, retard and more... and thinks he's the best...
Back to top Go down
Admin
GOD
GOD
Admin

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 7:37 pm

1.He looks completely nerd with his look
2.Wasted my 25mins!!!! including 5mins of lunch!!!
3.He doesn't like rap but makes us listen to it almost every lunch!!!
4.WTF does he want from us?? our virginity????!!???
5. IF I SEE HIM TOUCHING A GIRL(like hlding hers hands or guy*) ill sue him!!
Back to top Go down
https://class204.niceboard.com
ghana queen
Noobie
Noobie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 7:36 pm

he is a complet pervert that is disgusting and compltely retard!hes gay has a gay voice and lokks kind..GAY!!!he is completely stupid and has no wife!!he already said to all the gurls in our class that he treats us like his own gurls!! Mad i almost suicide after that!and austin ur right..he wants our virginity so he can RAPE US! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male
Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:12 pm

I won't let him rape any of the girls... and I won't let him touch me or anyone else if I see him do it... i won't sue him... you can't sue in Canada -_- ... i'll just punch him
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 4:02 pm

you cant sue in canada!?!?!? NOOOOOOOO

whatever if i see him touch a guy/girl ill just go get the police.. and punch him off the victim

seriously u cant sue???!?! omfg and i wanted to sur someone when ill be older -_-
Back to top Go down
Danny
Hobo Loser
Hobo Loser
Danny

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 4:15 pm

the directeur is FUCKING STUPID AND CONSTIPATED hes a BITCH i got a retenue just for writing a stupid story about fart thats like OMG FUCK HIM I BET THAT HIS FUCKING CONSTIPATED i dont know how his wife (or husband) like this SON OF A BITCH ONE DAY IM GONNA FUKING KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIM THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT when my mom saw that she laughed and she doesnt like this FUCKING directrice HIS MOM MUST OF BEEN HITLER OR GEORGE BUSH OR OSAMA EVERYONE WHEN WERE OLD ENOUGH TO BUY GUNS LETS KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img149/8981/catwgun5sf.gif
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 8:31 pm

Owned-
Back to top Go down
Danny
Hobo Loser
Hobo Loser
Danny

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 8:40 pm

who got owned????????????
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img149/8981/catwgun5sf.gif
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 12:24 pm

You: Rank= Hobo Loser Population1 <-- You!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said   M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M Brisbois >> more like Mme Brisbois like my mom said
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our class is 2h0t4u :: Flaming!!Yupi!!!-
Jump to: