Our class is 2h0t4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our class is 2h0t4u

In this forum you can do all kinds of stuff...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Criss Angel...Mind Freak...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David
David

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Empty
PostSubject: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:23 pm

Did you ever watch a video of Criss Angel?? A guy who does REAL magic! Not like magicians in a circus? well if not you shoudl watch this... Shocked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQLq2VmZcA

and tell what you think
I say it's true...
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male
Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 7:39 pm

who knows... Maybe hes walking on a translucide grid... that's why the woman could swim under him
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 4:19 pm

Thats one of his manny tricks.... he walks on walls... floats... can cut someone in half and the person still is alive.... check out his videos on youtube or something... it looks crazy and fake but the way he does it looks real... i don't know...
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 5:30 pm

lol go ask him
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 9:51 pm

iSecks wrote:
lol go ask him
If you find him, I'll ask him. Razz
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:25 pm

kk *looking in the phone book, whats his mom's name??
Back to top Go down
Admin
GOD
GOD
Admin

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 pm

Wow you guys really have no life... you should'nt care(well i don't)
As long as it's good to watch im ok with it....

What if u ask him.. he would certainly say its real cuz thats what he wants everybody to think(or his stupid)
Back to top Go down
https://class204.niceboard.com
David
David

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:11 pm

i would ask him to prove it XD and it's good to watch... watch other vids of him on youtube
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:19 pm

lol i care cuz i wanna do the same thing ^^ if its no trick I MUS LEARN HOW

Btw Im pretty sure its fake u CANT walk on water no matter what unless u use something to walk on
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:29 pm

In some videos he walks on walls... another one he floats... another he lights a light bolt in his hands and makes it fly...
Back to top Go down
iSecks
iSecks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 6:03 pm

well walks on walls maybe the camera is ajusted so that it loooks like he walks in a wall u know with our technology editing is easy

as for lighting bolt it could be just a light bulb covered in stuff to make it look like it and as for him floating its possible theres something making him float
Back to top Go down
David
David

Male

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 7:36 pm

It's just cool to watch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criss Angel...Mind Freak...   Criss Angel...Mind Freak... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criss Angel...Mind Freak...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our class is 2h0t4u :: Cool videos-
Jump to: